Coastal & Offshore Cruising International
Welcome to C&OC, the Event Organiser and Cruising Club of - Sail South Pacific.
What is C&OC ?
C&OC is a club for anyone that wants to get out on the water;- either Coastal or Offshore, power or sail, mono or multihull and wants to do it safely, meet others and have fun doing it. C&OC run rallies, cruise in company’s, local events and online information seminars for cruisers. It’s also a resource base for every cruiser regardless of experience and if the South Pacific is where you’re looking to Cruise then you can tap into the extensive experience of Lyn and John Martin’s cruising, weather and passage planning knowledge gained over the last 25 years and 125k sea miles.
Membership in C&OC has its benefits.
- On signing you get to redeem the C&OC app based (iPad only iOS 11 or later) Cruising Guide of your choice from the Sail South Pacific app library. Either Sail Fiji / Tonga, Sail New Zealand and the latest, the South Pacific Crossing Planner.
- Discounts on other Sail South Pacific Cruising Guides and soon to come, Sail North Atlantic guides.
- Access to C&OC events at member discounts as they come up.
- Access to information Webinars
- Access to Member Discounts and specials from our ever-growing list of suppliers and specialists.
Our list of member benefits is always growing, keep an eye on the quarterly Sail South Pacific / C&OC newsletters. All paid up members get an annual Great Deals redemption certificate.
Destination NZ. This event takes participants from French Polynesia west to the SW Pacific and New Zealand, offering resouces, passage planning and weather support for the passage to New Zealand plus briefings and local knowledge on all those fabulous places on the way.
Plus mentoring, crew placement, fun Pop Up events in places both local and far away, the chance to rub shoulders with likeminded people from all over the world and lots more...